“Starting Point Academy” Product Experience Report: Exploring Optimization Opportunities

This article focuses on the experience analysis of Qidian. Academy from the four levels of user course selection, order payment, course viewing. And learning feedback, and puts forward personal opinions and explores opportunities for development.

Product positioning

Through the combination of online and offline, the teaching mode of case-based detailed explanation + practical exercise, it focuses on improving the professional ability of Internet people in the fields of product, operation, user experience, interaction design, etc. It is an O2O education Thailand Phone Number platform for personal growth and skill improvement.

Slogan: The Whampoa Military Academy of the Internet.

According to the user search situation in the past 30 days, people aged 20-29 accounted for 81.76%, and people under 19 and 30-39 accounted for the remaining 18.24%, of which men accounted for 62.5% higher than women.

In terms of regional distribution, a large number of search users within a year are concentrated in cities with dense first- and second-tier Internet industries, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chengdu, and Nanjing.

According to the known data, we can simply speculate the user characteristics of Qidian College: that is, college students or office workers with 0-6 years of work experience mainly distributed in first- and second-tier cities with dense Internet industries.

User modeling

Thailand Phone Number

According to the user group characteristics simply analyzed by Baidu Index, the user group with this characteristic is subdivided into:

College students who are about to graduate and want to work on the Internet but don’t know where to start. Junior employees who want to improve their skills in Internet products and other industries. Junior employees who are determined to change careers. Or employees with a certain number of years of work.

Now model the above types of characteristic users:

Leave a comment

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。