As an Internal Communication Specialist, you provide the volunteers and colleagues of both De Kindertelefoon and the Alles Okay? Support line in an efficient way of the right information. Optimizing and safeguarding internal communication channels for employees and volunteers is a job that makes you enthusiastic. You also give advice on the onboarding of new volunteers. When certain themes or trends suddenly become topical among children and young people, we often see this reflected in the conversations we have with them. You are the one who switches with work supervisors to update volunteers about this, so that they are well prepared during their shift. You are also involved in various internal projects and you ensure that signals and updates from the organization reach the right colleagues and the MT.
In short, you ensure that the internal communication channels are solid and you are the point of contact for all matters concerning internal communication. Moreover, you know how to safeguard communication processes in a sustainable way. For this it is important that you have a few good feelers with which you can sense what is going on with the volunteers and your colleagues.
Your Alities Working Conditions
- A completed relevant HBO education (direction communication).
- Experience working with volunteers is a big plus.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of (internal) communication.
- You are organization sensitive and empathetic.
- You work carefully and accurately.
- You know how to translate policy into the organization in a surprising and relevant way.
- You are a connector and like to be Argentina Phone Numbers in contact with different colleagues and volunteers.
- You like to bring structure and know how to maintain it in the organization in a good way.
- You have a helicopter view, without losing sight of the interests of individuals.
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment in which some activities are ad hoc.
- And of course you have a smooth pen.
Does this appeal to you?
- A development-oriented open work environment in which you contribute to a social goal.
- A gross monthly salary based on a 36-hour working week at least € 2,976.30 and at most € 4,471.31 (scale 10). As of 1 January 2023, there will be a structural collective labor agreement increase of 3%.
- An end-of-year bonus of 8.3%, inclusion in the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund and other employment conditions in accordance with the collective labor agreement for Youth Care.
- An OV card for traveling to the locations of De Kindertelefoon.
- A temporary appointment until December 31, 2023, with a view to extension.
Send your motivation letter and CV to vacancykindertelefoon.nl no later than 12 August . For more information about the position, please contact Lisette Potman, Communication Specialist, 06 54 66 82 59.
The application procedure consists of two rounds of interviews and an employment conditions interview. The job interviews (first round) will take place on Tuesday 30 August at the Landelijk Bureau, Newtonlaan 83 in Utrecht. This is a fixed day.